Sunday, August 14, 2005

Something I picked up from Cel

three names i go by:
1. Louis
2. Mac-Mac
3. SDBoka

three screen names you have had:
1. mlv_cloud
2. Cloud
3. inchaosthereispeace

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. agility
2. dexterity
3. flexibility


three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. low stamina
2. weak
3. low constitution

three parts of your heritage:
1. ilocano
2. spanish
3. chinese

three things that scare you:
1. Living alone
2. Being ignored
3. Rejection

three of your everyday essentials:
1. my calculator and bag
2. reading material
3. food

three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Asian Kung-Fu Generation
2. Beck / Mongolian Chop Squad
3. L'arc~en~Ciel

three of your favorite songs:
1. Face (Beck)
2. Kimi no Machi Made (Asian Kung-Fu Generation)
3. Driver's High (L'arc~en~Ciel)

three things you want in a relationship:
1. Same Likes and Dislikes
2. Love.
3. Understanding.

three lies and truths in no particular order:
1. I'm gay.
2. Andrew is gay.
3. I have been kissed by a guy before.
4. Brian kissed me.
5. I have cheated on an exam.
6. I suck in maintaining a relationship.

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Eyes.
2. Lips.
3. Hands.


three of your favorite hobbies:
1. DoTA.
2. Playing with my Guitar
3. Reading.

three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Pass my subjects
2. Be a blackbelter in Taekwondo
3. Be a man, a real man

three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Engineer
2. Game Critic/ Beta tester
3. Businessman

three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Japan - I've always wanted to go there
2. Korea - I will definitely look for Song Hye Kyo
3. Netherlands (or any Dark Age type country) - cool scenery

three kid's names you like:
1. Lews Therin Telamon
2. Mint
3. Elan Morin Tedronai

three things you want to do before you die:
1. Go to Neptune
2. Write a fantasy Novel
3. Tell Cherrie how much I love her

three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I do things because i want to
2. I'm not very particular about bathing.
3. I hate girl things

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. Cockroaches and Rats scare me.
2. Books/movies make me cry. Epescially romance novels
3. Being pragmatic.

three celeb crushes:
1. Nicole Kidman
2. Jessica Alba
3. Donita Rose

three people that i would like to see take this quiz:
1. Andrew
2. Tristan
3. Cherrie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o ayan.. sinagutan ko na po...

Celedor said...

I guess the link is hidden for a reason. Awww...

Anonymous said...

hehe.. sori.. pahanap na lang po sa livejournal: moonschil00.

Cloud said...

hehehe ayaw pa kasi magblogspot para mas madali :D