Monday, August 01, 2005

It hurts!

hehe.. we sparred yesterday with each other in our taekwondo training. it was fun, but my foot hurts because i accidentally kicked my opponent's elbow. after that he kicked my thigh which caused a bukol. heheh... after our fight i was paired with a student from LCBA which is like 3 times as big as me in body mass. his stance was so open that i could throw my turning side kick with no problem. the problem is his body mass, he is so big that i use both of my arms to block his 45 kick. every time he hits me i feel my whole body shaking. but it was cool because at least i know now how it feels like to fight a bigger opponent. my last opponent was my irresponsible batchmate. he's so irresponsible that he doesnt even know how to kick. i'm kinda irritated with him because he left me alone in our assignment to collect 1 sack of "retaso" anyway, im glad that finally my batchmates are starting to realize the concept of "One Mind" i hope this will continue even after our finals which will be held 7 days from now. well, goodluck to all of us and i hope that we could finish it as a batch. :D

3 comments:

Drew said...

ngayon alam mo na kung ano naramdaman ko nung nakispar din ako :D lesson: never kick elbows

Cloud said...

hahaha... di ko naman kasalanan e pinangblock nya yung siko nya e. :D badtrip nga e.. heheh san ka ngayon fag?

Anonymous said...

after that he kicked my thigh which caused a bukol. --> wahaha.. konyo...