Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I should be doing something

Sigh.. classes starts today.. my 8th year in college.. i sure hope this will be my last year in UPLB.. i really want to graduate this time.. unfortunately i dont have a class in my one and only subject today.. Eco11 lecture. so i am here in front of Andrew's pc.. bumming.. doing nothing when i should be doing something. arghh... why am i so lazy... oh well... i think i just need my "someone" to keep me from moving on.. sadly, that "someone" is in muntinlupa right now.. bumming... doing nothing when she should be doing something too. :P anyway, that line magically woke my system.. so goodbye for now. i think i'm going to train a bit then head to CEAT then go home. ill try to be diligent this time around.. let's see what happens. ciao!

1 comment:

moon's child said...

huy!!! galaw galaw!!! :P