Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Reminiscing...

Instructions: Copy and paste the first sentence(s) from your first entry of each month this past year. What better way to sum up your year and make a countdown to '06! [got this from Drew]

January-March
This blog was dormant for a while so no post yet

April
I revised my old blog and make it more pleasing to the eyes

May-June
Bummed.. no posts.. to lazy to type..

July
Teakwondo obsession started. most of my posts are either taekwondo related or about Wot or abuot Andrew's screwed blog :D

August
Lots of things to do.. useless posts, quizzes and stuff

September
more quiz and useless posts and FF7:AC :D

October
sad month for me.. sadness topics

November
recovering due to my stupidity

December
December... if compared to DotA, December is the fountain :D rejuvenating
---

hmmm... very tiring year.. indeed.. got to be more productive and serious this year.. hope this year would be a good year for all of us..

No comments: