Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Days

My day started early. I woke up at 7 in the morning too lazy to wake up, too lazy to start the things i should be doing like studying for an exam at 10am. Lazily I got up and ate my breakfast which tasted like sand (maybe my tongue is still asleep). woke my brains with a teaspoon of coffee, a pinch of sugar, some hot water, and a bit of news. after having my daily dose of caffeine i started to pick my notes and try to sort out the topic that i have to focus cause i havent got enough time to study them all. undecided on what to pick i threw my notes in my bed and randomly picked a handout. feeling so stupid and irresponsible while reading that damn handout i stared to think back on the days when i was very very enthusiatic to study. i was the most diligent in our class when i was in elementary. i would even skip class on a holiday! but now I'm making my own holiday. after some time i snapped out of my daydreaming and continued to study. i realized that the handout that i picked was quite long and knowing my instructor (which happens to be my batchmate) she would only pick one topic which is quite long and have lots of questions in it and give it as the final exam.. i tried to absorb every little detail of that topic while half praying to The Dude up there that my instructor will give this topic as our exam otherwise I will sure to fail and be depressed for the rest of the sembreak. after like 2 and a half hours of studying i checked the time... 8:30 am... i have studied every little detail of that topic in just 30 minutes! not knowing what to do next, i tried to review it and re-review it hoping it would waste the time until 9:15 which is my proposed time to start fixing my self. after rereviewing i check the time again and i was amazed when i saw the time.. 8:40 am.. not knowing what to do next (again!) i turned on the television and watched an early morning cartoon ( i think it's Hamtaro) the story was quite interesting because the main character was ranting about him always doing the thinking while his companions just stand and wait for him to come up with a great idea. while he was ranting about that he came up with an idea on how they would cross the creek. anyway, that cartoon took up most of my time. after watching i started fixing my self. while i was taking a bath, i realized that i havent bought a graphing paper which we might be needing in our final exam... i hurriedly finished taking a bath and stuff because it was already 9:55 am.. 5 minutes to buy graphing paper, review and go there. as if i would do it in 5 mins! of course I came in 15 minutes late because of the damn graphing paper only to find out that we wont be needing any paper... just our pen, calculator, and ruler. gardemmet!! anyway, my frustration quickly faded when i saw the Final Exam.. I smiled and started to finish it. After 2 hours we exchanged test papers and checked it. after checking our instructor told us not to tell anyone their grade and wait patiently for 15 mins. that was my longest 15 minutes this semester. after 15 mins we got our paper and frowned when i got my paper.. i got 001.. i started walking out of the room feeling so numb and stupid. i smiled the whole examination only to get a score of 001... i took a jeepney ride towards whitehouse and checked my exam again to find where i made a mistake... and for the second time today i smiled. i didnt get a 001, it was a flat 1.00 all this time :D

2 comments:

moon's child said...

meorw~!
lam mo nang comment ko.. ^___^

proud naman ako sa kero ko..
mwah! ^___^

Cloud said...

meorw~! XD